Monday, September 20, 2010

You Jump, I Say Goodbye...

It just totally awesome



Jack >>>>

Rose, you're the most amazingly outstandingly wonderful girl, women that I've ever known. I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump..remember???







Rose >>>>

Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your french girls. Wearing this.

Jack >>>>

Alright.

Rose >>>>

Wearing only this.







Jack >>>>

Go on, I'll get the next one.

Rose >>>>

No, not without you.

Jack >>>>

I'll be alright, listen I'll be fine. I'm a survivor, alright? Don't worry about me, Now go on, get on...







Jack >>

You must promise me that you won't give up. No matter what happens. Promise me now Rose.

Rose >>>>>

I promise

Jack >>>>

And never let go that promise

Rose >>>>

I'd never let go Jack, I will never let go...